- User's guide
- Customer's view
Learn how to configure fields (system or custom) to be displayed as columns on the Requests page
Before you start, log in as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
You can make the fields (system or custom) to be visible as columns on the app’s Requests page, so that each customer with permissions can use them for improved overview.
- From the top navigation bar, choose Jira Administration > Manage apps.
- On the left sidebar, scroll down to My Requests Extension and select Columns.
- Select the field (system or custom) from the drop-down list.
- [Optional] Restrict the visibility of the columns by selecting Jira groups or organizations from the drop-down list. If nothing is selected, the column is available to use for everyone.
- Click Add.
Field is added and available to use on the customer portal.
- For the list of supported fields, see this page.
- Use drag and drop to reorder fields/custom fields.
- To restore default settings, click Restore defaults on the right side. Default fields are:
- Request participants
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request.