- User's guide
- Customer's view
Learn how to add and use criteria on your Requests page
Field selection (system or custom) is predefined by the Jira administrator.
Add criteria to your Requests page for better filtering.
- Click the slider icon to see all available criteria.
- Select criteria you want to add.
Selected criteria are added.
- Statuses criteria are only visible for those service projects that the customer has pending requests in.
- Once you choose the service project criteria, the Fix Versions criteria will be automatically matched to those service projects.
Use the added criteria to filter your requests.
- Find and select the criteria category you want to filter with.
- Select the items from the drop-down list.
Requests list is filtered immediately.
- If you look for specific option, use the search bar located on the drop-down list in each criteria.
- You can select all the criteria in a single category by clicking on the Select all button.
- Use the Clear selected items button below to deselect every criteria in a single category.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request.