Enterprise Password Policy extends Jira’s basic password policy to best suit your practical security needs.
Enterprise Password Policy for Jira lets you:
- enforce password history to ensure a new password cannot be the same as the set number of previous passwords.
- guard access to your work by locking users after a number of failed logins, password expiration, period of inactivity, or a selected date.
- protect user accounts by enforcing periodical password change, making it harder to intercept passwords.
- set and customize password expiration and account locking notifications to keep users informed in a friendly way.
- set rules for password complexity to make sure passwords can’t be easily guessed.
Find Enterprise Password Policy for Jira on Atlassian Marketplace.
Enterprise Password Policy is also available for Confluence. Find it here.
To further enhance your Jira experience, check out: