- Admin's guide
- Configure queues
- Reorder queues
- Manage groups
- Set date format
- Import queues
- Export queues
- Configure link
- Migration to Cloud
Manage groups of queues
This page provides information on creating groups of queues which makes managing them easier.
Create queues groups
To create queues groups:
- Click … on the left side.
- Select Edit queues groups.
The Edit queues groups dialog box appears.
- Go to Type to add a group and type a name of queue group.
- Click a tick to save changes.
- Drag and drop queues to add them to proper group.
- To change the group position on the list, click the arrow (Move down or Move up).
- To remove a group, click the trash icon.
- Click Save.
Queues groups are added.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
*Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.