- Admin's guide
- Configure queues
- Reorder queues
- Manage groups
- Set date format
- Import queues
- Export queues
- Configure link
- Migration to Cloud
Set date format
This page provides information on setting date formats in queues columns.
To set configuration:
- Click … on the left side.
- Select Date settings. The Date settings dialog box appears.
- Configure the following:
- Field name: A name of a Date Field.
- Format: Set a date format.
Below you can see the example of different date formats. For more details, go to Format.NoteIf you want to set one format for all fields, check Set for all fields option.
- Preview: Here you can see a current view of set format.
- Relative time: Set formatting to selected field as a relative time.
NoteSet the state of switch to on to set formatting to all fields as a relative time.
- Click Save.
The configuration is added.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
*Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.