Last updated Nov 17, 2020
Version 8.4.1 (26 Nov, 2020)
- Test Cases in Groups are not moving properly to other Test Plans.
- Missing iterations and iteration numbers in Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Error 500 when clicking on a “Issues” JQL button at the bottom of the PFR panel.
Version 8.4.0 (18 Nov, 2020)
- TestFLO integration with Configuration Manager for Jira will boost your change management and data migration. From now on you can easily transfer the approved changes from the test environment to the production environment.
- We have made it easier to identify a given iteration by adding the option to rename it. You can rename iteration:
- Show iteration name will help you to analyze the Test Plan Iterations Report more precisely based on the iteration name.
- New possibilities in the TestLink TCT importer will allow you to import Test Cases together with the folder tree structure.
- We have added a limit for exporting test issues to HTML in Issue Navigator for performance reasons.
- Compatibility with Jira 8.13.x
- Wrong REST APIs on the SwaggerHub.
- Operation Link with requirement does not dispatch issue updated event.
- Some conditions fail when an anonymous user has Browse Project permission.
- Test information panel in Test Case is not loaded when the issue is viewed by an anonymous user.
- Linked Issues Status Condition does not hide transition when option Any issue is selected.
- Error 500 when going to Requirements in TestFLO menu, when in Requirements Project Configuration an issue paired to project has been deleted from Jira.