Last updated Jan 15, 2021
Version 8.5.1 (18 Jan, 2021)
- Compatibility of TestFLO with Jira 8.14
- Apostrophe and quotation marks in the Priority field are not displayed properly after exporting the issue to PDF.
- TP Progress and Steps Progress fields overlap other columns in PFR panels after exporting to PDF.
- Error 500 when exporting test issues to PDF, when a priority icon is deleted from Jira.
- Wrong margin in PDF export for Requirement Traceability Report when a Test Case Template has a longer summary.
- Wrong margin in PDF export for Requirement Traceability Report when Requirement does not have Epic.
- Errors loading the issue if the TestFLO [Panel Filter] - Progress Filter Result CF doesn’t have Source CF set in the context configuration.
- The columns from the Steps field do not fit into the Create and Edit dialog.
- Incorrect display of Steps values in columns on Steps popup when the name of the Step column has a long string of characters.
- Steps Groups with duplicated names in the Steps field are collapsing at the same time.
- Thr default configuration for SubTask Color Status CF contains all issue types.
- Too many pages in the Test Cases panel expand the pagination bar view.
- Using the Delete key while editing the folder name in Test Repository asks for the removal of a folder.
- When editing an issue, the cursor positions itself in the Test Repository field.
- Incorrect message when deleting a folder from Test Repository.
- Bin and Pencil icons are displayed in the wrong way in the Preconditions repository.
- Unnecessary scrollbar in the Preconditions repository.
Version 8.5.0 (30 Dec, 2020)
- The Test Plan Iterations Gadget will help you gain better visibility of the testing process. You can view the Test Plan Iterations Report not only in Jira Dashboard but also in Confluence.
- The Update Test Cases operation on Test Plan now has a new update option. By adding the ability to update Test Cases fields from the Test Plan, you will be able to update selected fields at once and save your time.
- We also gave users the option to decide which fields should be updated when using the Update Test Cases operation. The Set fields on Update Test Cases operation permission allows you to decide who can change the fields.
- Dividing the progress bar from the TestFLO [Panel Filter] - Progress Filter Result field into the individual status colors will help you better understand at what stage your tests are.
- The labels of the Requirement operations gained new names to make them easier to identify.
- We change the Create TCs with fields from TCTs field configuration for Create Test Cases operation in the Test Case section in TestFLO Settings. Thanks to this, you will no longer have to select fields in the filter, but you can configure them conveniently in our selector.
- You can now decide if you want Attachments to update during the Update Test Cases operation in the Update TCs with fields from TCTs option in TestFLO Settings.
- The Summary of the Test Plan Iteration Report shows 0% even if the progress bar has a different value.
- When Test Case is created issue reindex scheduled by Steps field causes deadlocks in LexoRankCFType.
- Public endpoint for creating TC group does not validate issue type as a Test Plan.
- When the TC status color is white, the progress bar is invisible.
- The Default Query for Selecting Templates configuration is not saved, after going through the TestFLO customize path.
- When adding a Test Case Template to a folder in the issue view, pressing Enter exits the edit mode without saving changes.
- Basic Search in the Test Repository overlaps other items in the Internet Explorer browser.
- Wrong order of subfolders in the preview of the Test Case Templates in the Test Repository.
- Defects from the Defects from Test Cases panel do not move after bulk-moving Test Cases to another Test Plan.