- Basic concepts
- Quick guide for Jira Administrator
- Quick guide for QA manager
- Quick guide for testers
- Demo environment
- Reporting & tracking
- Reporting and tracking overview
- Requirement Test Coverage Report
- Requirement Traceability Report
- Requirement Test Execution Report
- Test Plan Execution Report
- Test Plan Iterations Report
- Test Execution Report
- Test information panel
- Issue panels
- Export test issues
- Dashboard Gadgets
- Administration & Configuration
- Projects' organization
- Create project
- Project configuration
- TestFLO settings
- TestFLO Permissions
- Custom fields
- Advanced workflow configuration
- Panel Filter Result
- Import/Export TCT
- Test Automation configuration
- Upgrade reports
- Upgrade guide
The Import/Export Test Case Templates page is available in the Administration configuration but you can set permissions to allow users to use this page.
On the Import/Export Test Case Templates page, you can import tests from external sources using CSV or XML (the TestLink TCT importer) files, directly import steps into existing Test Case Templates, and also export Test Case Templates to a CSV file. Below you can find all options:
To view the Import/Export Test Case Templates page:
- Go to the Jira Administration > Add-ons (Manage apps).
- Click the Import/Export Test Case Templates page in TestFLO section.
View of the Import/Export Test Case Templates page.
The permissions configuration is available at Import/Export Test Case Templates page > Permissions tab. You can decide which groups or individual users can use the import and export feature. To set permission select a given group or individual user and click the Save permissions button. Access to the Import/Export Test Case Templates page will be possible from the TestFLO menu on the top bar in Jira.