- Basic concepts
- Quick guide for Jira Administrator
- Quick guide for QA manager
- Quick guide for testers
- Demo environment
- Reporting & tracking
- Reporting and tracking overview
- Requirement Test Coverage Report
- Requirement Traceability Report
- Requirement Test Execution Report
- Test Plan Execution Report
- Test Plan Iterations Report
- Test Execution Report
- Test information panel
- Issue panels
- Export test issues
- Dashboard Gadgets
- Administration & Configuration
- Projects' organization
- Create project
- Project configuration
- TestFLO settings
- TestFLO Permissions
- Custom fields
- Advanced workflow configuration
- Panel Filter Result
- Import/Export TCT
- Test Automation configuration
- Upgrade reports
- Upgrade guide
Integrating Jenkins with TestFLO by installing the TestFLO - Test Management for Jira plugin will allow you to publish build test results and import them as Test Cases right to Test Plans. The plugin provides new build task in Post-build actions and parameterization in the configuration of Jenkins job. It supports JUnit and TestNG XML test results formats.
The lowest supported Jenkins version is 2.249.
Find TestFLO - Test Management for Jira Jenkins plugin at https://plugins.jenkins.io/testflo-for-jira-test-management-automation/
Installing the plugin
To install TestFLO - Test Management for Jira Jenkins plugin:
- Go to the Jenkins and click the Manage Jenkins option.
- Select Manage Plugins from the list.
- Go to the Available tab and search TestFLO - Test Management for Jira.
- Select the plugin and install it.
You have installed the TestFLO - Test Management for Jira plugin.
To configure the Jenkins job:
- Select the job from the list in Jenkins.
- Click Configure.
- In the General section select the This project is parameterized option.
- Parametrize job with 3 String parameters:
- testPlanKey - contains the issue key of Test Plan from which job is being run.
- targetIteration - tells whether to add Test Cases to current iteration in Test Plan or to create new. You can provide default value using these options:
- testCaseCreationStrategy - tells whether new Test Cases should be created with test results, or only limited to updating existing Test Cases in Test Plan. You can define a default value, using these options:
- In the Post-build Action section, click the Add post-build action.
- Select the TestFLO Automation test results publisher.
- Configure the fields:
- Jira URL - URL to Jira instance, which receives test results.
- User - Jira user login.
- Password - Jira user password.
- Test results directory - directories from which task gets test results files.
- Missing Test Plan key parameter behavior - when the task doesn’t get Jira Test Plan issue key, it can either skip this task or fail it.
- To verify the task configuration, you can use the Test connection button.
- Click Save.
The configuration has been saved.