- Basic concepts
- Quick guide for Jira Administrator
- Quick guide for QA manager
- Quick guide for testers
- Demo environment
- Reporting & tracking
- Reporting and tracking overview
- Requirement Test Coverage Report
- Requirement Traceability Report
- Requirement Test Execution Report
- Test Plan Execution Report
- Test Plan Iterations Report
- Test Execution Report
- Test information panel
- Issue panels
- Export test issues
- Dashboard Gadgets
- Administration & Configuration
- Projects' organization
- Create project
- Project configuration
- TestFLO settings
- TestFLO Permissions
- Custom fields
- Advanced workflow configuration
- Panel Filter Result
- Import/Export TCT
- Test Automation configuration
- Upgrade reports
- Upgrade guide
Test Repository folders
Test Repository folders panel gives you the ability to view the folders paths from Test Repository where the given Test Case Template is located directly on Test Case Template. From the issue view, you can also easily add or remove the Test Case Template from the folder/s without having to switch to the Test Repository view.
Add to folder
To add Test Case Template to folder:
- Click Edit button in the Test Repository folders panel.
- Click Plus icon to expand list with folders from Test Repository tree.
- Enter the folder name in the search bar or search for a folder from the list.
- Click on the selected folder to add.
- Click Save to save choice.
The Test Case Template was added to selected folder in the Test Repository tree.
Delete from folder
To delete Test Case Template from the folder use Bin icon in the Edit mode.