Last updated Oct 10, 2019
- Load more button in the Test Repository is hidden.
- Cannot move Test Cases within TC groups when a sub-task is created in the Test Plan.
- The Next iteration operation is available in the More menu on Test Plan, even if no Test Cases have been created.
- The order of sub-tasks in the Additional Test Plan issue type is not saved.
- Request to isExtendedViewModeEnabled is called multiple times when opening the Test Case issue.
- Copy Test Plan operation can be performed when the target project does not have a Test Case issue type in the Issue type scheme.
- JQL filters shared with the projects are not available in the Test Reports.
- Moving issues different than TC and TCT with Bulk Change cause viewing inappropriate info about Remove Steps.
- A large number of entries in the Test Execution Report Summary cause HTTP Status 400 or blank page.
- User cannot use saved public filters by another user in the CSV TCT Exporter.
- Jira Administrator without Administer Projects permission cannot view the Permissions tab in the project configuration.
- Error in logs while Update Test Cases operation.
- Steps are not visible when the issue is opened through a built-in filter.
- Assign multiple Test Cases in the Test Plan.
- Quick filters in Test Cases panel.
- Option to choose if statuses of Steps have to be updated while Update Test Cases operation.