Last updated Nov 26, 2019
- Permissions to use the TestFLO menu.
- Permissions for Update Test Cases operation.
- Add Test Case Templates to existing Test Plans REST API endpoint.
- Navigation with the arrows in the list of Preconditions.
- Sorting results by Requirement Key and Execution status in the Requirement Test Execution Report.
- Filtering by saved JQL filter in the Requirement Test Execution Report
- Allowing adding attachments to the step when the Test Case is in the status selected in the Not executable statuses or Not editable statuses option.
- Searchable Defects field in the Issue Navigator.
- Importing Preconditions using the CSV TCT Importer.
- Add selected to Test Plan and Delete selected options in the Test Repository folder options.
- Changing the field type name TestFLO - Aggregate Links CF to TestFLO - Linked Issue Keys.
- Changes made in TestFLO fields and operations don’t update the Update system field.
- Preconditions and TestFLO [Dynamic Table] - Dynamic Table Field cause additional blank rows for each issue in Excel generated the spreadsheet.
- Incorrect rendering the TestFLO [Dynamic Table] - Dynamic Table Field in Issue Navigator List view.
- User can select an issue from the project with TestFLO disabled while Add to existing Test Plan operation.
- User cannot see the Additional Test Plan issues while Add to existing Test Plan operation from Test Case Template.
- When using CSV TCT Exporter Test Case Templates are only exported if they have a Steps field configured.