Last updated Dec 17, 2019
- Change the link to the documentation in the TestFLO app.
- Error rendering Steps field.
- Two or more users cannot add a new folder in the Test Repository at the same time.
- Test Repository tree doesn’t show all folders when the browser zoom is bigger than 100%.
- When Steps are executed in more than one user then the additional information is overwritten.
- Editing a Test Case Group name having quotes deletes all characters after the quotes.
- Steps group content overflows row space when it is multi-line.
- The Defect cannot be searched using lowercase letters.
- Buttons of Iteration mode are displayed in two rows on the Firefox browser.
- The ANY subtask meet condition instead of All option is selected when the Related Issues Status Condition is edited.
- Change the preview of the Steps Progress bar on the Active Board.
- Manage Test Repository permission.
- TestFLO - Next Test Plan Iteration post-function.
- Change Steps statuses REST API endpoint.
- Add information about Unresolved Test Plans search to Add to Test Plan dialog in the Test Repository.
- Create Test Plan with selected in the Test Repository.
- Link with Defect operation available in the menu More.
- Missing Update Test Cases operation in the menu More when the user doesn’t have the Edit Issues permission.
- NullPointerException while generating the Support file.
- Cannot add issue to the Requirements tab.
- An RuntimeException error displays in the logs after disable and enable TestFLO.
- When editing an issue, the pointer is positioned in the Steps field.
- Renamed Test Case group is not updated on the “move” list (gear icon) in the Test Cases panel.
- The Issue search dialog for operations do not scale properly in 1366x768 and lower resolutions.
- Using the Customized path during run TestFLO overwrite the Issues type&project restrictions when Requirement field use the Global context.
- Create Issue dialog is stretched to whole page size when it has Steps on it.
- After importing a TCT, the Assignee field does not assign a user, only paste the username.
- After importing TCT the changes in Preconditions field is logged in History tab as Anonymous.