- User's guide
- Projects' organization
- Test design
- Test Repository
- Test planning
- Test execution
- Reporting and tracking
- Import/Export TCT
- Export test issues
- Issue search dialog
- TestFLO menu
- Admin's guide
- Project configuration
- TestFLO settings
- Test Automation configuration
- TestFLO Permissions
- Custom fields
- Advanced workflow configuration
- Panel Filter Result
- REST API
- Upgrade reports
- Upgrade guide
Requirement Test Execution Report
This report shows the overall state of test execution for requirements in a version. In clearly way you can verify the testing status of single requirements as well as the agregated progress for a whole version.
The requirements issue types visible in report you can set in Requirements tab in Test Management. The requirements, Test Case and defect issue types have to be linked using the Requirement CF to show their relationship.
To use the Requirement Test Execution Report
- Click on Projects in main bar in Jira and select project from list.
- Click on Test Reports on left side.
- Choose the Requirement Test Execution Report.
View of Requirement Test Execution Report.
Statuses visible in the Execution status column shows aggregate progress of Test Cases connected with a given requirement.
Dispalying statuses in execution status column is based on the Test Case statuses. You can determine which Test Case statuses will be treated as Pass (Passed statuses option) or Fail (Failed statuses option) in TestFLO Settings. Other Test Case statuses that haven’t been selected in these two categories will be treated as Not Execute.
To set statuses for Execution status column see TestFLO Settings.
The Execution status is a status that indicates the overall state of tests of a requirement based on the rule:
- Pass - requirement with all Test Cases on passed status.
- Fail - requirement with at least one Test Case on failed status
- Not Executed - requirement with Test Cases where all statuses are neither failed nor passed
- No Tests - requirement with no Test Cases at all
Filters will help you choose the right data set for analysis. To obtain an appropriate range of data you can filter the Requirements using:
- built-in filters (No fix version, All versions, Unreleased Fix Versions)
- saved JQL filters.
Summary and Execution progress
Summary section displays information about the number of requirements and its execution statuses. The results of each category can be displayed in Issue Navigator. Click on a certain category and you will be directed to Issue Navigator.
Execution progress section shows the progress of execution included in percent and on the progress bar.
Use sorting in the results table by using the arrows in the columns:
- Requirement Key (ASC, DESC),
- Execution status (Sort order: Fail, Not Executed, No Tests, Pass).
Under each number displayed in the Test Cases and Defects column, you can check the list of results and their details. To see which Test Cases or Defects are connected for a certain requirement, click on the number in the Test Cases or Defects column. You will see a popup with issues details.
To quickly navigate to the requirement, Test Case or Defect just click on the issue key.