- Introduction to cards
- Theme style
- Default card style
- Welcome text
- Search bar
- Navigation bar
- Edit card style
- Custom cards
- Cards size
- Save theme style
- Announcement Banner
- Cards Design Inspirations
Theme Extension for Jira Service Desk lets you add a custom announcement banner to your Cards Help Center.
With Theme Extension for Jira Service Desk, you can customize your Cards Help Center by adding a tailored announcement banner to the homepage. It can serve to welcome users, present your brand, or convey important messages, such as a temporary change to working hours of the Support Team.
To add an announcement banner:
- Choose Projects at the top of the screen.
- Choose the service desk project you want to configure.
- From service desk project sidebar, select Project settings > Configuration in the Theme Extension section.
You can also configure the appearance of your portal going directly to Customer Portal:
Go to Customer channels > click Visit the portal or copy and paste a link into a browser address bar.
- Go to Select theme and click Cards.
- Click Next.
- The Apply theme style dialog box appears.
- Choose one of them and click Apply.
- Click Announcement banner under Elements. The Announcement banner dialog box opens.
- Type your announcement. You can apply formatting, use ordered or unordered lists, and add links.
- Add an image to your announcement.
- Change text or background color.
- Preview your announcement banner and click Save.
NoteTo delete an announcement banner, click Delete.
The customized announcement banner is now visible in the theme editor. Once you are done editing the theme, Save theme style and publish the banner.