- Introduction to cards
- Theme style
- Default card style
- Welcome text
- Search bar
- Navigation bar
- Edit card style
- Custom cards
- Cards size
- Save theme style
- Announcement Banner
- Cards Design Inspirations
This section provides information on setting a size and number of cards in a row.
To set configuration:
- Choose Projects at the top of the screen.
- Choose the service desk project you want to configure.
- From service desk project sidebar, select Project settings > Configuration in the Theme Extension section.
You can also configure the appearance of your portal going directly to Customer Portal:
Go to Customer channels > click Visit the portal or copy and paste a link into a browser address bar.
- Go to Select theme and click Cards.
- Click Next.
- The Apply theme style dialog box appears.
- Choose one of them and click Apply.
Change the number of cards in a row by using the slider on the right side.
The lowest size - five cards in a row.
The middle size - four cards in a row.
The largest size - three cards in a row.
The default setting: three cards in a row.
A new configuration is added.
Remember, you have to click Publish in Edit mode at the top of the screen on the right side to see applied changes on the Customer Portal.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
*Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.