Introduction to cards
Theme Extension for Jira Service Desk enables to present your Request Types as cards with custom graphics. Our app allows to create and manage your cards by choosing them from six various types, adding custom cards with external links and changing the cards’ size or even number of them in a row by simply dragging a slider.
You can select a Default theme or Cards if you want to change the style and details of your portal.
To set configuration:
- Choose Projects at the top of the screen.
- Choose the service desk project you want to configure.
- From service desk project sidebar, select Project settings > Configuration in the Theme Extension section.
- Go to Select theme.
If you prefer a default appearance of the Customer Portal, click Default.
If you want to create your own custom graphics on the Customer Portal, click Cards.
Click Preview to see a current view.
- Click Next.
- The Apply theme style dialog box appears.
- Choose one of them and click Apply.
Selected theme is added.
- Remember, you have to click Publish in Edit mode at the top of the screen on the right side to see applied changes on the Customer Portal.
- You can also configure the appearance of your portal going directly to Customer Portal:
Go to Customer channels > click Visit the portal or copy and paste a link into a browser address bar.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.