- Introduction to cards
- Theme style
- Default card style
- Welcome text
- Search bar
- Navigation bar
- Edit card style
- Custom cards
- Cards size
- Save theme style
- Announcement Banner
- Cards Design Inspirations
This section provides information on managing a content and style of welcome text above the search bar.
To set configuration:
- Choose Projects at the top of the screen.
- Choose the service project you want to configure.
- From service project sidebar, select Project settings > Configuration in the Theme Extension section.
You can also configure the appearance of your portal going directly to Customer Portal:
Go to Customer channels > click Visit the portal or copy and paste a link into a browser address bar.
- Go to Select theme and click Cards.
- Click Next.
- The Apply theme style dialog box appears.
- Choose one of them and click Apply.
- Click on text box above the search bar.
- The Edit text style dialog box appears.
- Go to Text and type a text content.
We recommend typing a text containing maximum 66 characters to see the whole content.
- Go to Select color.
You have four options:
- Set a color manually.
- Select a color range.
- Pick a color from the canvas.
- Select an opacity value.
- Enter the HEX color code.
- Enter the RGBA color code.
- Enter the HSLA color code.
- Go to Select font style and choose: regular, oblique or bold.
- Go to Select alignment and choose: left, center or right.
- Click Apply.
A new configuration is added.
Remember, you have to click Publish in Edit mode at the top of the screen on the right side to see applied changes on the Customer Portal.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
*Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.