This section provides information on setting a global configuration of Help Center. Theme Extension for Jira Service Desk enables to present your service desk projects as cards with custom graphics. Also you can show service desk projects which are used most frequently and display recently created request types.
- One card = one service desk project.
- The following parts you can customize: theme style, card style, background, welcome text, search bar, logo, navigation bar and custom cards. To see how to configure them, go to Cards section.
- You can select a Default theme or Cards, if you want to change the style and details of your portal.
To set configuration:
- Go to Jira Administration > Add-ons.
- Select Configuration from the menu in the Theme Extension section.
- Go to Select theme.
- If you prefer a default appearance of the Customer Portal, click Default.
- Click Preview to see a current view.
- Click Cards to create your own custom graphics on the Customer Portal.
- Click Next.
- The Apply theme style dialog box appears.
- Choose one of them and click Apply.
Selected theme style is added.
Popular and Recent tabs in navigation bar
To show in navigation bar popular service desk projects and recently created request types:
- Click on navigation bar below the search bar.
The Edit navigation bar dialog box appears.
- Go to Content:
- Popular Service Desks: Select it to show service desk projects which are used most frequently.
- Recent Request Types: Mark it as checked to show recently created request types.
- Popular and Recent checkboxes are selected by default.
- Here you can’t set configuration for these tabs, like order of displaying request types, because their content changes in Jira dynamically.
- Click Apply.
Recent tab is added to the navigation bar.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.