- Introduction to cards
- Theme style
- Default card style
- Welcome text
- Search bar
- Navigation bar
- Edit card style
- Custom cards
- Cards size
- Save theme style
- Announcement Banner
- Cards Design Inspirations
This section provides information on setting a global configuration of Help Center. Theme Extension for Jira Service Desk lets you present your Service Desk projects as custom Cards or Lists.
Theme Extension for Jira Service Desk provides excessive Help Center display customization options. You can display your Help Center in a List or Cards theme. With Cards, you can also distinctly show most popular or recently used request types or Service Desks.
With Cards and List, you can customize the following aspects of your Help Center:
- theme style
- welcome text
- announcement banner
- search bar
- navigation bar
With Cards, you can also customize:
- card style
- custom cards
To set the global Help Center configuration:
- Go to Jira Administration > Add-ons.
- Select Configuration under Theme Extension.
- Go to Select theme.
- Select a theme.
- You can choose from List, Cards, or the Default theme.
- Click Preview to see the layout a theme introduces.
- Click Next.
- The Apply theme style dialog box appears.
- Select a theme style and click Apply.
The selected theme style is applied to your Help Center.
Popular and Recent tabs in the navigation bar
To display popular Service Desk projects and recently created request types in the navigation bar:
- Click the navigation bar below the search bar.
The Edit navigation bar dialog box appears.
- Go to Content and check:
- Popular Service Desks to display most frequently used Service Desk projects.
- Recent Request Types to display recently created request types.
- Popular and Recent checkboxes are selected by default.
- You don’t need to configure these tabs, for example, the order of displaying request types, because their content changes in Jira dynamically.
- Click Apply.
The Recent tab is added to the navigation bar.
Search results in a Help Center displayed in a List theme.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
*Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.