- Introduction to cards
- Theme style
- Default card style
- Welcome text
- Search bar
- Navigation bar
- Edit card style
- Custom cards
- Cards size
- Save theme style
- Announcement Banner
- Cards Design Inspirations
This section provides information on adding Customer Portals’ descriptions which will be visible on the Help Center.
To set configuration:
- Go to Jira Administration > Manage apps.
- Select Portal descriptions from the menu in the Theme Extension section.
- Go to Description section.
NoteCustomer Portal name is the same as Project name by default, but if you want to change the Customer Portal name, go to: Project settings > Portal settings > Name and change the name.
- Click Edit at the right side.
- Enter a portal description.
NoteYou can enter maximum 140 characters.
- If you want to add a link, click the link icon, then paste link address and text to display.
- Click Save.
NoteThe second way is to enter a description, then select the text, click the link icon and finally paste a link.
A new configuration is added.
Portal descriptions in a Help Center displayed in a List theme.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
*Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.