Translation for Jira Service Management app allows to translate the Customer Portal in Jira Service Management Server to provide multinational customer support.
This app enables to configure a multilingual Jira Service Management on demand. Develop your business internationally and support your clients at a global scale. Translate dynamic and custom field values. Share them all across Jira to deal with common texts just once. Let your users choose their mother tongue using the language switcher on the Customer Portal.
Find Translation for Jira Service Management app on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Our app supports the following types of values:
- Groups of request types
- Request types
- Descriptions of request types
- Fields (and fields' help)
- Cascading selects
- Summaries (using post function)
- Help center name
- Welcome message
The Translation for Jira Service Management app doesn’t have an access to the Jira Service Management search engine. This implies that the user won’t be able to find a translated request type value using the search field. This can’t be featured in the app due to a technical limitation.
- Multilingual service management - a key to global business
- Awesome support with Jira Service Management advanced Translation
- How to improve your customer’s journey through Jira Service Management Server, pt. 1: Help Center
- 7 Most Common Concerns of Jira Service Management Users (And Solutions To Them)