Last updated Aug 21, 2017
- Additional mapping for synchronization from Jira to Trello has been added. Fields which are added to the description in Trello card: components, issue type, priority, epic name, epic link, reporter, fix version, original estimated duration, and sprint.
- Possibility to put Jira issue number as prefix in Trello card has been added.
- Sub-tasks from Jira issue can be synchronized from Jira to Trello.
- Support for synchronization new components between Trello and Jira: comments and attachments.
- Configuration has been added in the global app configuration. It allows to hide type of synchronization for non Jira administration users.