Restart SLA post function
This page provides information on Restart SLA post function which allows to manage SLAs value.
Extension for Jira Service Desk app extends the Jira workflow capabilities with the following aspect of a transition’s behavior: Restart SLA. It allows to start counting SLA again after the transition where the post function is added.
Before you start, log in as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
For information on adding a post function to a workflow’s transition, see Adding a post function.
Add post function
To add a Restart SLA post function:
- Go to the Post Functions section
- Click Add post function.
- Select Deviniti [Extension for Jira Service Desk] - Restart SLA post function.
- Click Add.
- Select the SLA metric.
- Click Add.
- Click Publish.
- When you are finished, click Publish. The dialog allows you to publish your draft and, optionally, save your original workflow as an inactive backup.
The Restart SLA post function is added.
Options for editing or deleting configuration are at the right of the table.
Use Restart SLA post function
The example presents how Restart SLA post function works on the transition from In Progress status to Pending in this issue.
To check if post function works:
- Create a new issue.
Remember to select issue type defined in the workflow above.
- Set the In Progress status.
- Choose the Pending status.
- Check the status of the SLA.
SLA has been restarted on the transition.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.