- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
This section provides information on how to add links at the top of the screen on the Customer Portal.
To add a new link on the Customer Portal:
- Choose Projects at the top of the screen.
- Choose the service project you want to configure.
- From service project sidebar, select Project settings > Links in the Extension for Jira Service Management section.
- Click Add.
The Link dialog box appears.
- Configure the following:
- Group: Enter the group name of links.
- Link name: Enter the link name.
- Link address: Enter the URL address with http:// or https://.
- New Window: Set the state of switch to on if the link should be opened in the new window.
- Link scope: Select one of the following options to define where link will be displayed:
- Global - in every place on the Customer Portal.
- Shared - in every service project on the Customer Portal.
- Project - in the current project.
- Request types: Select for which request types link will be visible.
Request types option is active only in case of the Project scope. All request types are selected by default.
- Click Save.
A new link is added to the list and presented at the top of the screen on the Customer Portal.
Three types of link scope configurations:
Options for editing or deleting configuration are at the right of the table. Click the pencil icon to edit selected parameter or trash icon to remove selected link.
Go to the Customer Portal to check if links are displayed at the top of the screen.
Figure: Link in the global context
Figure: Link in the shared context
Figure: Link in the project context
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
- Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.