- User's guide
- Projects' organization
- Test design
- Organizing tests
- Test planning
- Test execution
- Reporting and tracking
- Import/Export TCT
- Export test issues
- Issue search dialog
- TestFLO menu
- Admin's guide
- Project configuration
- TestFLO settings
- Test Automation configuration
- TestFLO Permissions
- Custom fields
- Advanced workflow configuration
- Panel Filter Result
- Upgrade reports
- Upgrade guide
CSV TCT Exporter
The CSV TCT Exporter allows exporting the Test Case Templates to CSV file. The exported file is compatible with CSV TCT Importer.
To export Test Case Templates:
- Go to the Jira Administration > Add-ons (Manage apps).
- Click the Import/Export Test Case Templates page in TestFLO section.
- Select Export from Comma-separated values (CSV) option.
- In Filter select a previously saved filter that will export the necessary Test Case Template.
- Type CSV Field Delimiter. For example, you can use tabs, semicolons, pipes or carets.
- *Optionally. Select in Custom Text Field a text custom field whose data will be downloaded to a file.
The Test Case Templates have been exported to a CSV file.
The Exporter is also available in the Issue Navigator page at Issues > Search for issues. It is possible to export Test Case Templates by clicking on Export Tests > CSV (Templates).