- Getting Started
- Demo backup
- User's guide
- Projects' organization
- Test design
- Organizing tests
- Test planning
- Test execution
- Reporting and tracking
- Import/Export TCT
- Export test issues
- Issue search dialog
- TestFLO menu
- Admin's guide
- Project configuration
- TestFLO settings
- Test Automation configuration
- TestFLO Permissions
- Custom fields
- Advanced workflow configuration
- Panel Filter Result
- Upgrade reports
- Upgrade guide
- REST API
- Configuration Manager for Jira
Last updated Feb 22, 2021
Jira Dashboard can help you gain better visibility of the testing process. Jira itself provides native gadgets that you can use with TestFLO issues and custom fields. You can also use built-in TestFLO gadgets.
Test Plan Iterations Gadget
This gadget reflects the view of the Test Plan Iterations Report. It shows all Test Case executions from Test Plan/s in consecutive iterations.
The Filter and Show iteration names options work in the same way as on the report.
To add the Test Plan Iterations Gadget:
- Click Add gadget on the Jira Dashboard view.
- Find the TestFLO - Test Plan Iterations Report in the gadget wizard.
- Click Add gadget next to the name of the gadget.
- Go to the gadget configuration.
- Select the Project from which you want to show the report.
- In the Number of Results define how many results you want to show in the Test Cases table.
- In the Test Cases table select whether you want to see the table or not.
- In the Refresh Interval decide how often the gadget will be updated.
- Click Save.
You have added a Test Plan Iterations Gadget to the Dashboard.