- User's guide
- Projects' organization
- Test design
- Organizing tests
- Test planning
- Test execution
- Reporting and tracking
- Import/Export TCT
- Export test issues
- Issue search dialog
- TestFLO menu
- Admin's guide
- Project configuration
- TestFLO settings
- Test Automation configuration
- TestFLO Permissions
- Custom fields
- Advanced workflow configuration
- Panel Filter Result
- Upgrade reports
- Upgrade guide
Test Execution Report
This report shows the ratio of passed executions to all executions of tests. You can review the amount of created Test Case Templates, their executions and number of executions with the given status.
To use the Test Execution Report:
- Click on Projects in main bar in Jira and select project from list.
- Click on Test Reports on left side menu.
- Choose the Test Execution Report.
View of the Test Execution Report.
The Filter will help you choose the right data set for analysis. To obtain an appropriate range of data you can filter the Test Case Templates using a saved filter.
Filtering by Execution date
This option allows you to select the time interval in which the Test Cases (executions) from the Test Case Templates were created. To choose the right date, click the calendar icon and select the one that interests you. If you select an incorrect date range, the datepicker will be highlighted in red. If you select a date range in which there were no executions, the Summary section will show the number of Unused Tests.
Date fields can be erased with backspace button.
The Summary section displays information about the number of Test Case Templates and their executions divided into specific statuses. The results of the first category can be displayed in Issue Navigator. Click on the Tests with executions/Unused Tests category and you will be redirected to the Issue Navigator.
Test Execution Results
The Test Execution Results section shows the percentage of passed executions. Below the progress bar is a table with detailed information about the tests and their executions.
The columns in the table show the following:
- Test Case Template - Issue Key of the Test Case Template.
- Summary - Summary of the Test Case Template.
- Status - Status of the Test Case Template.
- Components - The Test Case Template component.
- Requirements - Issue Key of linked requirement with the Test Case Template.
- Executions - number of executions (Test Cases) created from the given Test Case Template. The Executions column can be sorted in ascending or descending order.
- Passed Executions - the percentage of passed executions for all. Passed Executions column can be sorted by % value. If the values are equal for two Test Case Templates, they are sorted by Executions number.
You can decide which Test Case statuses will be treated as passed. See Passed statuses in TestFLO settings.