- User's guide
- Projects' organization
- Test design
- Organizing tests
- Test planning
- Test execution
- Reporting and tracking
- Import/Export TCT
- Export test issues
- Issue search dialog
- TestFLO menu
- Admin's guide
- Project configuration
- TestFLO settings
- Test Automation configuration
- TestFLO Permissions
- Custom fields
- Advanced workflow configuration
- Panel Filter Result
- Upgrade reports
- Upgrade guide
The TestFLO menu gives you easy access to selected elements. The menu is available from the Jira top menu bar.
If you want to limit access to the TestFLO menu to selected users, you can grant permissions in the TestFLO Global Permissions.
- Test Case Templates - a list of all created Test Case Templates displayed in Issue Navigator.
- Test Plans - a list of all created Test Plans displayed in Issue Navigator.
- Requirements - a list of all unresolved Requirements displayed in Issue Navigator. This option appears if a Requirement has been defined in at least one project.
- Get Started - a page where you can find three ways to explore TestFLO.
- TestFLO projects - a list of projects in which TestFLO has been enabled.
- Create TCTs in Bulk - an operation that allows creating multiple Test Case Templates in one action.
- Settings - TestFLO global settings.
- Documentation / Help - link to TestFLO documentation.
Option 4 and 7 are only available to users with Jira System administrators and Jira administrators Permissions.