- User's guide
- Projects' organization
- Test design
- Organizing tests
- Test planning
- Test execution
- Reporting and tracking
- Import/Export TCT
- Export test issues
- Issue search dialog
- TestFLO menu
- Admin's guide
- Project configuration
- TestFLO settings
- Test Automation configuration
- TestFLO Permissions
- Custom fields
- Advanced workflow configuration
- Panel Filter Result
- Upgrade reports
- Upgrade guide
TestLink TCT importer
The TestLink TCT importer allows you to import exported TestLink Test Cases as Test Case Templates from an XML file.
The TestLink TCT importer requires the Browse Projects and Create Issues permissions.
To import the TestLink Test Case as Test Case Templates:
- Go to the Jira Administration > Add-ons (Manage apps).
- Click the Import/Export Test Case Templates page in the TestFLO section.
- Select the Import from TestLink option.
- Select the Project to which you want to import Test Case Templates.
The list contains projects where the Test Repository is enabled.
- Select the user to be a Reporter for the imported Test Case Templates.
- Check the Import Test Repository to import tree structure with preserved hierarchy from Test Suite, or leave this field blank if you do not want to import the structure.
The existing Test Repository will be merged with the new data:
- folders that do not exist in the current structure will be created
- folders with the same path will be supplemented with new Test Case Templates
- Map the appropriate Steps columns from the TestLink Test Case to the columns in the Steps field in the Test Case Template.
- Map the Importance field from TestLink Test Case as Test Case Template Priority.
- Map a text custom field that will contain Preconditions from TestLink Test Case.
- Click Next.
- Select the exported XML file from TestLink.
- Click Begin import.
- Information about the progress of the import will be displayed. After the process is complete, you will be notified of the successful import.
The Test Case Templates have been imported. You can view the imported content by clicking the Browse imported TCTs.
The imported Test Case Templates will be automatically labeled with 2 labels:
- the first contains the source of import (TestLink), the user who imported them, and a timestamp (e.g.: import-testlink-admin-2015-10-07-11:27:06)
- the second contains the internal ID of a given test case in TestLink (e.g.: testlink-internalid-6630)
These labels are visible in the Label field of each Test Case Template.