- Basic concepts
- Quick guide for Jira Administrator
- Quick guide for QA manager
- Quick guide for testers
- Demo environment
- Reporting & tracking
- Reporting and tracking overview
- Requirement Test Coverage Report
- Requirement Traceability Report
- Requirement Test Execution Report
- Test Plan Execution Report
- Test Plan Iterations Report
- Test Execution Report
- Test information panel
- Issue panels
- Export test issues
- Dashboard Gadgets
- Administration & Configuration
- Projects' organization
- Create project
- Project configuration
- TestFLO settings
- TestFLO Permissions
- Custom fields
- Advanced workflow configuration
- Panel Filter Result
- Import/Export TCT
- Test Automation configuration
- Upgrade reports
- Upgrade guide
Issue Search Dialog
The Issue search dialog allows the user to select issues that will be processed in the selected operation. The dialog is used in the following operations:
- Add to existing Test Plan on the Test Case Template,
- Create Test Cases on the Test Plan,
- Link with Requirement on the Test Case Template, Test Case, Test Plan,
- Link with Defect on the Test Case.
Depending on the operation you are performing, the dialog filters appropriate issues.
|Add to existing Test Plan||Test Plan||If other issue types are configured as Test Plans (Additional Test Plan issue types option), they will also be filtered out.|
|Create Test Cases||Test Case Template||Filtering Test Case Templates with a status configured as Active status.|
|Link with Requirement||All issues||If the requirements have been configured in the Project Settings in the Requirements tab, the list of requirements in the dialog is limited to these issue types only.|
|Link with Defect||All issues||If the defects have been configured in the Project Settings in the Defects tab, the list of defects in the dialog is limited to these issue types only.|
The Issue search dialog includes the following items:
- Quick filters. This section display list of quick filters connected with Fix Version/s, Component, or coverage of source issue. It shows also recently viewed issues. Below is a selection list of projects and saved filters.
- Search bar. By default, it is set to search issues by its Summary, but you can change the search mode to JQL. Click Advanced to switch the search to JQL.
- The number of marked issues show how many issues you have selected.
- List with issues shows the filtered list according to the selected operation.
You can adjust the number of issues displayed on the page in the TestFLO settings in the Page size: issue searcher dialog option.Note
Changing the filter clears the selections for the previously selected issues.