- Basic concepts
- Quick guide for Jira Administrator
- Quick guide for QA manager
- Quick guide for testers
- Demo environment
- Reporting & tracking
- Reporting and tracking overview
- Requirement Test Coverage Report
- Requirement Traceability Report
- Requirement Test Execution Report
- Test Plan Execution Report
- Test Plan Iterations Report
- Test Execution Report
- Test information panel
- Issue panels
- Export test issues
- Dashboard Gadgets
- Administration & Configuration
- Projects' organization
- Create project
- Project configuration
- TestFLO settings
- TestFLO Permissions
- Custom fields
- Advanced workflow configuration
- Panel Filter Result
- Import/Export TCT
- Test Automation configuration
- Upgrade reports
- Upgrade guide
The Preconditions repository will be visible if the Preconditions are enabled in project configuration. To read more see Preconditions Configuration.
The Preconditions repository allows you to create a database of reusable preconditions that will be used when creating Test Case Templates and Test Cases.
To get to Preconditions repository
- Select project.
- Select Preconditions from the left side menu.
View of Preconditions repository.
To add precondition fill the content in text bar and click plus icon to add to repository.
To edit existing precondition click on pencil icon. Make changes and confirm by clicking on checkmark or cancel changes clicking on X.
To delete precondition use bin icon.
You can easily search the repository using the search bar option. Enter the word/s you are looking for in preconditions and click enter or the magnifying glass icon.