User Attributes for Jira is a tool that provides additional issue context and enables direct, faster communication, so just by looking at the issue, you know who the reporter and assignee are and how to reach them. All that without engaging your HR department or leaving your cozy Jira instance to check an external user directory.
- Display Jira users and their attributes in a searchable table inside the application
- Define user attributes to store in the internal directory
- Define which attributes of assignee and reporter to display on Issue and Request Views
- Import user data from a CSV file
- Edit user attributes in bulk or one-by-one
- Copy attributes values to the clipboard
Get the app
If you are interested in getting our app, find User Attributes for Jira on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Are you looking for more solutions to improve the daily work of your team? Discover other apps from Deviniti.