- Working with synchronized data
- Presenting synchronized data
- Using synchronized data in workflow
- Using synchronized data in JQL
- Using synchronized data in notification
From the very beginning, we follow the agile approach. We manage to move forward by learning from ourselves, and our customers while adapting to constantly changing technologies. As a Scrum Team we are also responsible for creating valuable and useful increments every sprint.
These assumptions prompted us to create a roadmap for Active Directory Attributes Sync, where we share with you:
- all tasks that our team’s currently working on
- features we’re planning to develop in the near future
- new ideas that just came into our minds
From now on, we would like you to take part in the Active Directory Attributes Sync app development by sharing your ideas and suggestions.
How can you contribute?
Navigate to our public Active Directory Attributes Sync roadmap. Columns are displayed at the top of the screen. Each one concerns different aspects.
- Ideas - Things our team consider interesting, but are still under discussion. If you’re eager to participate in the final decision, leave a comment or vote.
- Next - Functionalities selected to be implemented soon.
- In progress - Displays functionalities which our team is developing at this very moment.
- Released - All features released on the Atlassian Marketplace as for now. Check them out inside the app, we’re waiting for your feedback.
- Future reconsideration - Some features that we discussed and decided to come back to them in the future.