Before you start your work with RTM app, there are several navigation tools that should be introduced.
Each feature has similar settings on the tree view and in folders.
- + - Add element or folder.
- Folder icon - Add folder.
- Bin - Delete from Jira permanently. After clicking on bin, a dialog box appears. To confirm this action, click Delete.
- Clone - Clone target elements on the tree.
- Search - Use search to find particular element.
- • • •
a. Expand - Display all elements within the tree.
b. Collapse - Hide all elements within the tree.
c. Refresh - Refresh the tree view.
RTM app provides a default All folder that summarises all elements within the tree. It includes Requirements, Test Cases, Test Plans, Test Executions or Defects and sub-folders. After clicking on All, section is visible near the tree, on the right side.
Every folder allows to:
- View all - elements are displayed as a list.
- Filter - by Assignee, Status and Type.
- Search - find elements on the list.
- Advanced - use JQL to search elements.
- Add/Remove Columns - decide which fields will be visible as columns on the list.
- • • •
a. Clone - clone marked elements.
b. Delete - remove checked elements from folder.
c. Move to folder - move checked element/elements to another folder.
RTM features provides Details section, where you can view and/or edit fields. For example, you can complete Description and add Attachments.