- Working with synchronized data
- Presenting synchronized data
- Hiding attributes based on group memberships
- Using synchronized data in workflow
- Using synchronized data in JQL
- Using synchronized data in notification
Anonymized usage statistics
This option helps us understand where in Active Directory Attributes Sync we should focus our development efforts.
We only collect general statistics such as how often users are using our application.
We do not and will never collect any information entered in issue fields, comments, summaries, attachments, etc.
We are only interested in how users interact with Active Directory Attributes Sync, and on what scale, to consider this while building new features and improving the existing ones.
This option is enabled by default.
To disable usage statistics:
- Navigate to Jira Administration > Manage Apps.
- Click Settings under Active Directory Attributes Sync section.
- Untick Anonymized usage statistics option
- Click Save changes
Option has been disabled and usage statistics are not being sent anymore.