- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Email notifications
This chapter provides information about translating options in Dynamic Forms custom fields.
Translations feature allows to translate options in custom fields provided by Dynamic Forms for Jira app:
- Deviniti Dynamic Forms for Jira - Dynamic Cascading Select,
- Deviniti Dynamic Forms for Jira - Dynamic Checkboxes,
- Deviniti Dynamic Forms for Jira - Dynamic Multiselect,
- Deviniti Dynamic Forms for Jira - Dynamic Radio Buttons,
- Deviniti Dynamic Forms for Jira - Dynamic Select.
To set a configuration, log in as a user with Jira Administrators global permission.
To add a translation:
- Go to Jira Administration > Manage apps.
- Select Translations from the menu in the Dynamic Forms section.
- Select a custom field which options you want to translate and a language in which you’ll provide translations.
- Click Okay, let’s do this!.
- Click on the cell in the Translation column next to the option to activate inline edit and type a translation.
All changes are saved on a regular basis. Options from selected custom fields have been translated.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
- Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.