Last updated Aug 9, 2020
Version 8.2.2 (3 Sep, 2020)
- Error when updating Test Cases from Test Case Template, when TCT has a value in the Epic Link field on Jira 8.11.
- Test Cases are not created, when Test Case Template has a value in the Epic Link field on Jira 8.11.
Version 8.2.1 (17 Aug, 2020)
- Filtering on Requirements and Test Cases in the Requirement Traceability Report and Requirement Test Execution Report.
- Support for ORDER BY clause in JQL filters selected in the Requirement Test Execution Report and Requirement Traceability Report.
- Change the order of statistics in Test Plan Execution Report and Test Plan Iterations Report.
- Visibility of selected filter in Test Reports.
- UX improvement of select field in Create Defect operation.
- Compatibility update with Jira 8.11.
- Logged time value is copied on Test Cases and Test Plan when executing Copy Test Plan operation.
- Icon of feedback in the Test Reports tab doesn’t work (is unclickable) on the IE browser.
- Group By Epic in the Requirement Traceability Report turns off after refreshing on Jira DC.
- Unnecessary scroll bar in Add column dialog in the Steps configuration.
- No possibility to select a category in PFR panel configuration.
- Long Custom Fields names overlap over other fields when test issues are exported to PDF.
- Date and DateTime custom fields are generated in the “Time tracking” section in PDF file.
- Wrong message in the Run automated tests dialog when the connection with the CI server is broken.
- Export to PDF does not work on Test Plan view in Issue Navigator with detail view enabled.
- Importing invalid CSV file to steps generates multiple error messages.
- Fields' descriptions with HTML tags.
- Steps color status board tooltip script fails on issue page load.
- Several fields are not rendered when using Export to HTML.
- Assign button is available while using Assign Test Cases operation when no Test Cases selected.
- Columns in the Test Execution Report are too wide when have a lot of data on the IE browser.
- Empty Project field while using the Create Defect operation.
- Deselect all button is displayed when the folder is empty in the Test Repository.
- Incorrect status name set in Update Steps Statuses post-function after deleting Steps status from Jira.
- No error message after admin session expires while changing iteration permissions.
- The JQL query is cleared when clicking the Select button without checked Test Cases while Create Test Cases operation.
- Wrong message during import CSV to Steps when too many columns are given in the file.
- Clicking outside the Preconditions field doesn’t close the edit mode.
- Saved preconditions do not wrap lines in the IE browser.
- Error in Jira log while generating the TestFLO support file.
- Blank lines between Preconditions in the PFR panel view.
- When background color of TC Status is white the text is not visible in the Test Cases panel.
- Too little space between text and icons in the Preconditions repository.