- Creating issue from template
- Button Create from template
- Add field Template to the Create issue screen
- Apply template
- Apply template post function
- Link to Create issue from template
Last updated May 13, 2021
Jun 9, 2021
- New! Apply Template action for Legacy Automation in JSM projects.
Jun 8, 2021
- Create Initiatives, Legends and more in Advanced Roadmaps
- Copy the whole hierarchy from a single template.
- Infinite levels in issues hierarchy is supported.
- Apply Template dialog respects availability settings.
- New Project column helps to distinguish between company-managed and team-managed fields (Previously Classic/Next-gen fields). Configuration available in Project Settings > Issue Template > Scopes.
May 27, 2021
- Support for Group Picker fields (single & multi)
- New Template select on Apply Template dialog which:
- matches issue type by name to narrow down the results
- displays issue type icon of the templates
- supports advanced search using JQL syntax for text fields
May 18, 2021
- Support for Team field from Advanced Roadmaps (Jira Software Premium).
May 14, 2021
- New JQL clauses to search for templates.
Apr 8, 2021
- Security improvements
- New post function called Apply template which works exactly the same as Apply template feature.
Feb 2, 2021
- Support for team-managed projects (formerly next-gen)
Jul 17, 2019
- Creating issues from linked template feature has been added.
- GDPR changes have been made in Predefined Static Variables.
- New static variables have been added: USER_ACCOUNT_ID, CURRENT_USER_ACCOUNT_ID, PROJECT_LEAD_ACCOUNT_ID (replaced with accountId) and PROJECT_LEAD_NAME (replaced with displayName).
- Problem with replacing predefined user variables in subtasks.
Feb 27, 2019
Aug 29, 2018
Using multiline text for value of a custom variable when adding a new custom variable has been added.
Jun 14, 2018
May 8, 2018
- Creating an epic with stories, tasks, and subtasks from and an epic template.
- A possibility of bulk delete of templates.
- Manage templates screen has been moved under settings of Templates project.