- Fields Visibility
- Tabs Visibility
- Secured Fields
- Supported fields
- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Using Bundled Fields
- JQL Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
Dynamic Forms for Jira helps you organize and extend custom fields management possibilities to be more user-friendly and practical. It allows you to build a winning user interface that asks users only the relevant questions and provides them with clearer and easier navigation through the Create, Edit and View issue screens.
With Dynamic Forms for Jira you’ll be able to:
- display fields and/or tabs based on previous selections
- merge custom fields into bundles
- map one custom field options to values of another custom field (like users, groups, projects, or texts)
- import and export the configuration as a JSON file
- set user or group permissions for the Secured Select custom fields
- visualize relations between fields in Dynamic Forms
- translate the options in the app’s custom fields
Get the app
Are you looking for more solutions to improve the daily work of your team? Discover other apps from Deviniti.
To suit your needs, we need to understand where in Dynamic Forms we should focus our development efforts. By default, we collect numerical, anonymized data explaining how your users interact with Dynamic Forms, so we can let them enjoy their work even more by improving the product’s features and your users’ productivity.
You can disable Anonymized usage statistics at any time in the Global configuration tab.