Leading a project can be labor-intensive and time-consuming. Creating or executing a lot of tasks within the team can cause difficulties, especially when most of them are repetitive.
Respecting your time, we’ve created Issue Templates for Jira. Our purpose is to improve quality of your daily work, by using automatically populated issue fields predefined values on selected screens and workflows.
While using Issue templates, you will be able to:
- use proposed templates for repetitive task.
- create, edit or delete your own templates (with customised fields) with complex hierarchy (epic, stories, tasks, sub-tasks).
- set the default template for concrete issues.
- configure all template fields with conditions adjusted to your project (set of fields, stage).
- decide which templates are available for particular projects, categories, screens, groups, users, request types or languages.
- use JQL to find templates or issues created by them.
- use static and dynamic variables, with values defined by system or user.
This guide will help you with understanding all functions available in application
If you’re interested in Issue Templates for Jira Cloud, click here.