- Template management
- Create a template
- Template Navigator
- Template details
- Direct links
- Use as a template
- Delete a template
- Create Structure post function
- About Create Structure
- Create Structure configuration
- Create Structure use case
- Global configuration
- Set of Fields (Scope)
- Template Repository Management
- Event log
- JQL Searchers
Leading a project can be really time-consuming, especially when you need to create and execute a lot of repetitive tasks.
Respecting your time, we’ve created Issue Templates for Jira. Our purpose is to improve the quality of your daily work, by introducing issue fields automatically populated with predefined values on selected screens and workflows.
With Issue Templates you’ll be able to:
- use ready-made templates for repetitive tasks
- create and edit your own templates with complex hierarchy (epic, stories, tasks, subtasks)
- set a default template for particular issues
- configure all template fields with conditions adjusted to your project (set of fields, stage)
- decide which templates are available for particular projects, categories, screens, groups, users, request types or languages
- define your own user variables to create customized forms (works on Customer Portal)
- apply system variables to auto-populate issues with predefined values
- use our JQL and REST API methods to automate the process
Find Issue Templates for Jira on the Atlassian Marketplace.
If you’re interested in Issue Templates for Jira Cloud, click here.